Our Always On plan includes all of the features of our Always On+ plan, minus the professional monitoring (police dispatch). You set your notification preferences and control whether or not you'd like to notify the authorities if you have an active alarm.
In most cases, you only need to register your Scout Alarm if your monitoring plan includes police dispatch (Always On+ plan). However, please check with your local government regarding alarm registration requirements.
To download your Scout Alarm Certificate, follow these steps:
- Open the Scout Alarm mobile app
- Select the gear icon in the top left to reveal the Settings menu
- Under "Settings" select Subscriptions
- Select your location
- Tap Request monitoring certificate if you're using the app, and Download monitoring certificate if you're using the web app.
- Check your email for a PDF of your certificate!
If you have Always On monitoring, your monitoring certificate will indicate a Scout Alarm home security system is installed at your address. However, it will not specify that Scout Alarm covers burglary. Only professionally monitored homes receive a certificate that covers burglary. You'll need to upgrade to our Always On+ professional monitoring plan if your insurance company requires a certificate that covers burglary.